Work Location to be based in Subang Jaya office
- To provide IVD application support for troubleshooting of Sysmex analyzers and QC & EQC activities.
- Assist regulatory affairs on new product registration and maintain ISO documentations
- A Diploma/Degree in Biomedical, Medical Science, Pharmacy, Regulatory Affairs or equivalent.
- Preferably with minimum 3 years of related working experience in clinical laboratory or regulatory affairs or equivalent from healthcare and life science industry.
- Has basic knowledge in ISO 9001/GDPMD standards and medical device act.
- Has good understanding of laboratory workflow procedures.
- Possess own car and willing to travel.
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens.
An attractive remuneration and employee benefits package consistent with a multinational corporation will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates, please email or fax your resume with expected salary to [email protected] or fax : 03-5637 1688.