- Responsible for the sales and services of Sysmex laboratory solutions to a designated customer base.
- Execute marketing strategies to achieve sales and marketing targets.
- Assist in the new product launches, scientific seminars, sales support activities and new hospital project sales coordination.
- Responsible for sales lead follow up and preparing commercial proposals on Sysmex products and services.
- Optimize coverage in designated territory to prioritize key opinion leaders and market share development.
- Responsible for the collection of all outstanding receivables in the designated sales territory.
- Analyze, monitor and provide commentary of the rental or tender placement sales performance (eg. sales revenue and profitability) on a monthly basis.
- A Diploma or Degree in Medical Lab Technology / Life Science or equivalent.
- Preferably with 2-3 years sales experience in IVD instrument / Healthcare / Life Science.
- Has good understanding and knowledge of IVD Healthcare or Life Science industry and market competition.
- Result oriented, self-driven and a team player.
- Good in communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel frequently to outstation.
An attractive remuneration and employee benefits package consistent with a multinational corporation will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates, please email or fax your resume with expected salary to [email protected] or fax : 03-5637 1688.