Apprentice for Electrical / Electronic / Biomedical Engineering Students
2 position (s) for 6 month (s)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- To support the service and repair of local customer.
- To setup Sysmex analyzer for new installation, training and demo purposes.
- To Perform Preventive Maintenance (PPM).
- To update customer database into Microsoft CRM.
- Undertake other special assignments or related duties as may be specified from time to time.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Biomedical Engineering
- Available for a minimum period of 6 months.
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Adaptability, willing to learn and a team player.
- Possess basic troubleshooting and problem solving skill.
- Able to work long hours (if require).
- Computer literate.
Interested candidates are welcome to write-in or email your resume with contact telephone number and a recent passport sized photograph to the following :-
Sysmex (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
11A & 15 Jln PJS 7/21, Bdr Sunway, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor
Email : [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.