Work Location to be based in Subang Jaya office
- Summary of Role : Financial and Sales Analysis
- To control and monitor the sales performance, sales forecast and pricing maintenance.
- Monitor year-to-date sales performance vs forecast and budget
- Obtain action plans from Sales to address any significant gaps
- Liase with Sales & Marketing and SCM to get input for submission of sales forecasts to regional office
- Monitor and track sales performance of individual rental contracts
- To verify tender contract pricing and reagent contract calculation
- Assist to set up and maintain end user selling price
- Undertake other special assignments or related duties as may be specified by the management from time to time
- Degree holder in Accounting or Management Accounting
- At least 2-3 years working experience in finance or preferably management accounting
- Good in communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Responsible, team player and keen to learn
- Proficient in MS Office especially in MS Excel and Pivot Table
- Knowledge in SAP accounting software will be an added advantage
An attractive remuneration and employee benefits package consistent with a multinational corporation will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates, please email or fax your resume with expected salary to [email protected] or fax : 03-5637 1688.