Apprentice for Admin/IT positions
Roles & Responsibilities for IT position :
- Maintain company website and intranet;
- Response to company emails enquiry;
- Prepare and upload company events in-house newsletter;
- Liase with regional IT on creation and termination of user email and domain ID and other IT related issues;
- Setup new employee and replacement PC and printers connectivity;
- Liase with vendor for any hardware defect that require replacement;
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues.
- Support and coordinate IT implementation project (if any);
- Undertake other special assignments or related duties as may be specified from time to time.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Available for a minimum period of six (6) months.
- Good command in spoken and written of English communication.
- Adaptability, willing to learn and a team player.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office eg. Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Possess basic IT troubleshooting skills (for IT position).
Interested candidates are welcome to write-in or email your resume with contact telephone number and a recent passport sized photograph to the following :-
Sysmex (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
11A & 15 Jln PJS 7/21, Bdr Sunway, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor
Email : [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.