The BX3010 is the ideal choice for low-to-mid volume laboratories or as a dedicated analyzer for HbA1c testing. Combined with high efficiency and accurate results, even small laboratories can enjoy the benefits of advanced technology seen in a high throughput analyzer.
- Clot detection system and serum indices testing assure sample integrity
- Sample barcode reader ensures positive sample identification
- Cooled reagent compartment (8°C to 15°C) maintains quality of reagent
- Comprehensive QC program helps laboratory to monitor the analyzer performance
- Automated start-up and before sleep operation optimizes technologists on-site working hours
- Automated on-board sample dilution, re-run and reflex testing functions realizes walk away operation
- Reagent barcode reader allows random loading of reagents
- STAT Lid ensures urgent sample can be loaded and analyzed right away
Accurate and convenient HbA1c testing
- Innovative HbA1c reagent based on enzymatic method shows no interference with known hemoglobin variants ensuring accurate results on every patient sample.
- On-board hemolysis saves the hassle of manual pre-analytic sample.
- Measurement of HbA1c and plasma glucose tests from the same sample tube reduces the number of sample tubes required.
*BX Series is only available in Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand and India. For more product information, please contact your local Sysmex agent.