1 position to be based at Bdr Sunway, Subang Jaya
- To control and monitor sales performance, forecasts, pricing, credit and customer management.
- To control and monitor sales and marketing events and projects expenditures.
- Prepare monthly sales analysis report and management reports on events and project expenditures
- Prepare and provide financial analysis of reagent rental sales achievement for key accounts/customers
- Manages the submission of sales forecasts in collaboration with Sales & Marketing and Supply Chain
- Assist the Finance Manager and Sales Manager in setting up and maintenance of end user selling price for new products
- Help to verify quotation, tender contract prices and reagent rental calculation
- Credit Management : review customer’s credit limit and payment terms
- Support budgeting and forecasting of expenditures for Sales & Marketing events
- Undertake other special assignments or related duties as may be specified by the management from time to time
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years working experience in finance or preferably management accounting
- Good communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Responsible, a team player and keen to learn
- Proficient in MS Office especially MS Excel and Pivot Table
- Knowledge in SAP accounting system software will be an added advantage
An attractive remuneration and employee benefits package consistent with a multinational corporation will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates, please email or fax your resume with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax : 03-5637 1688.